Oriental and Area Rug Cleaning
Niagara specializes in cleaning and restoration of antique, semi-antique, contemporary, hand woven, and machine made rugs. Our plant facility offers premier cleaning of Persian, Chinese, Turkish Dhurries, and Aubussons. We also service machine made Wiltons, Axminister, Karastan, Sisal, and Seagrass among other specialty area rugs. All rugs are pre-inspected, dusted, hand-washed, brushed, and dried. Finally, all fringes are given a second, additional thorough cleaning.
OUR EXPERT STEPS OF IN CLEANING YOUR ORIENTAL AND AREA RUGS:
- Pre-Inspect look for fading, discoloration, stains, ear, pre-existing damage, color instability and odors.
- Pre-Vacuum both the back and front side of each rug, as well as dusting.
- Pre-Treat spots, spills and stains using the most advanced spotting techniques. (note: some stains are permanent and not removable.)
- Pre-Clean fringes by hand.
- Pre-Treat traffic and heavily soiled areas.
- Rinse to further remove soil and cleaning residue (to restore the natural feel).
- Restore the nap with special grooming tools. (Fiber wear or distortion is not reversible.)
- Dry your rugs in our climate controlled drying room. Drying time is less than 24 hours.
- Post Inspect to assure the best cleaning possible.
- Re-Treat any remaining spots and stains. (Some stains are not removable.)
- Custom Pampering provide any needed finishing touches specific to the best possible cleaning of your valuable rug.
Los Angeles Rug Repair
Niagara offers several different repair services for your area or oriental rugs. We provide quality hand and machine serging, binding, and fringe replacement to create beautiful edges for your rugs.Contact us for personalized services >
Get Started Today
Our courteous and efficient technicians are trained and nationally certified in all dirt, spot, and stain removal techniques in treatment of all natural and synthetic carpets.